How clean is the air blowing from your split system air conditioner?
Air conditioning is renowned as being a highly efficient and effective form of heating and cooling. However, like most things, if you don’t look after them, they will begin to lose their edge over time.
Wall-mounted split system air conditioning units can also become traps for mould, dirt, dust and other contaminants. And those are the last things you want blowing into the air within your home!
Ensure the health & efficiency of your air conditioner
Having your split system air conditioning unit professionally cleaned on a regular basis will:
- Make the unit work more efficiently –
- Saving you money on your energy bills,
- Increasing the air flow, and
- Improving the unit’s cooling/heating functionality
- Improve the air quality in your home
- Protect the health of your family, especially important for those with allergies, asthma or other allergen or mould triggered health issues
The Vivid split system air conditioner cleaning process
- Measure the temperature and airflow.
- Turn off the power and place protective sheeting around your air conditioning unit.
- Spray the unit and all vents with our safe, non-toxic yet highly effective cleaning solution to break down the dirt and target dust, bacteria, grime and other contaminants that collect over time.
- High pressure clean.
- Disinfect and sanitise.
- Test the unit and re-measure temperature and airflow.
Our service guarantee
If you are not completely satisfied with our split system air conditioner cleaning service, we will redo the job provided you contact us within 7 days of our initial service.
Don’t risk the health of your family with contaminated air from a dirty, unhygienic split system air conditioning unit. Contact us to book your air conditioner cleaning service today and start enjoying clean fresh air, more powerful airflow and lower energy bills.