Do you know what’s lurking beneath the surface of your mattress?
Most people are horrified to see what we extract from their mattresses. While it may look perfectly clean on the surface, a mattress is a breeding ground for dust mites, bacteria and fungi and also contains the dead skin cells we all shed and that dust mites feed on.
Because these contaminants are invisible to the naked eye (up to around 1000 would fit on a pin head) we don’t tend to think about them. Leave them alone however and they can build up to potentially dangerous levels, especially for asthma, hay fever and allergy sufferers.
Common symptoms of dust mite contamination include:
- Hay Fever
- Irritated eyes
- Sinus pain
A restful night’s sleep is essential for your health & wellbeing
Regular professional mattress cleaning is the only way to keep the hidden nasties lurking beneath the surface in check and experience a restful night’s sleep, which is essential for your overall health and wellbeing.
It will also keep your mattress looking clean, stain-free and fresh, extending the life of your investment.
Our mattress cleaning & sanitising process
- Pre-vacuum your mattress using our powerhead deep clean vacuum.
This process is thorough. It takes around 15–20 minutes for a queen-sized mattress.
- Pre-spray your mattress with our revolutionary non-carcinogenic, non-toxic, non-flammable, 100% biodegradable cleaning solution.
The pre-spray solution is:
- Completely safe for humans, animals and plants
- Breaks down to water and oxygen after 8 hours
- Kills 99.99999% of pathogens, bacteria, mould, mould spores and dust mites
- Eradicates germs, bacteria and viruses
- Neutralises harmful chemicals and volatile organic compounds (VOCs)
- Eliminates irritants that can cause asthma, allergies and chemical sensitivity
- Creates a long-lasting antimicrobial barrier
- Eliminates stains and neutralises odours on a molecular level
The next steps are:
- Steam clean
- Apply the final product
Watch our video for a demonstration of how we clean and sanitise a mattress and to see how much we extract within the first few minutes of pre-vacuuming.
Our service guarantee
We are so confident in our mattress cleaning and sanitising system that we promise to re-clean your mattress if you are not completely satisfied within 7 days of our initial service.
Contact us to book your mattress cleaning and sanitising service today.